Our Quality Assurance (QA) team is always on their toes, making sure that only the right practices & methods are followed and that quality consciousness is inculcated as a habit in every member of the organization. Our quality system and practices are monitored with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) designed as per guidelines set by ASEAN pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/S).
We are committed in creating value for our customers through diligent and constant efforts that are focused on improving our process and quality management systems. Our quality Compliance department is responsible for ensuring ‘Zero-defect’ capsules by following internationally accepted measures.
Besides being a certified ISO 9001:2008 company, we have also pursued further certifications such as ISO 22000:2012 and GMP MS 1514:2009 to enhance our international standing and prove to our partners that when it comes to quality, we certainly mean business.
Standard & Certification
- ISO 9001:2008 - The certification which is the hallmark of any reputable company, ISO 9001:2008 is a vital standard to comply with because it signifies the involvement of top management in the quality management system. It also facilitates the organization to become customer-focused, therefore ensuring sustained customer satisfaction by producing, delivering services and providing support functions that meet the customer's needs and expectations.
- ISO 9001:2015 - The certification is hereby granted providing the rules and conditions relating to the certification are observed at all times.
- ISO 22000:2012 - This certification signified that our organisation has been audited against the requirement of Food Safety Management System
- ISO 22000:2012 - This certification is a general derivative of ISO 9000 and it deals with food safety. In other words, it is an industrial-specific risk management system for any type of food processing and marketing. Since Nanshmir Capsule produces capsules which are ingested, it is therefore pertinent for us to comply with this standards as well. Compliance ensures that our customers can be rest assured that our products are safe for consumption.
- MS 1514:2009 - For any production facility striving to be world-class, compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) are a must. This particular certificate informs our customers that we aim for such standards, and that our operations in the plant are of the very highest quality.
- Halal Certification - As Malaysia strives to be the 'halal hub' of the world, Nashmir Capsule is keen to play its part in nation-building. Certification from both the Penang state and national Islamic bodies prove that our product indeed safe for Muslims worldwide to use.
Our packaging and storage processes are of the highest standards.
Our abiding principle: Prevention is better than cure.
We procure the right kind of materials from the right sources.
We utilize highly efficient automated machines